- Good to make an above ground transport and enjoy the landscape.
- The breakfast (and view!) were wonderful! The bus to Kyoto was clean and easy. I really appreciate the opportunity to see Fushimi-Inari Shrine. I went independently to Kinkaku-ji and to Gion to see a tea ceremony and do some shopping.
- Enjoyable bus ride – learning and interaction with other members of the group good bonding time. Also traveling by road allows one to appreciate areas would not ordinarily get a chance to see. Kyoto sightseeing – went to Gion.
- Thoroughly enjoyed
- This was a nice mid-trip break. I loved the traditional breakfast at the Toshi ryokan.
- These people showed great hospitality.
- The food and the view at Toshi island were great! It was worth the trip.
- This was a great day of activities.